This program will facilitate the memorisation of the Noble Quran, or parts thereof, with experienced teachers. Exams are set when milestones are reached, and certificates of recognition are awarded when outcomes are achieved.
It is ideal for those who are self-motivated, keen to memorise a portion (or all) of the Quran and want to acquire the important skills and confidence required to maintain and retain their memorisation.
1. Instruction in recitation and basic tajweed for those who need it (determined by the co-ordinator during/prior to the first attendance of each student).
2. Memorisation begins when students have demonstrated the ability to recite fluently with tajweed to a satisfactory level.
- Starts: Saturday, 3 February 2024
- Running Time: Saturdays 9:30am-12pm
- Term Duration: 10 weeks
- Fees: $25 per week (course fees are non-refundable)
* This program includes a 15min basic instruction in the Pillars of Islam, Iman and Ihsan
* Instruction in recitation and basic tajweed is a prerequisite to the memorisation stage